October 23, 2023 | Westhaven Golf Club | 11:00 am
REGISTER NOW: https://secure.frontstream.com/rgwfgolf
This year we have moved our registration to an online peer-to-peer fundraising platform that not only provides the registration capability, but also encourages participants and volunteers to fundraise as well! The number of applications we receive each year for our scholarship program continues to increase; therefore the need to raise dollars in excess of registration fees and sponsorships. This is how you can help!
Some registration suggestions:
- Create a Team—if you are the team captain and are paying for the entire foursome. Then direct your remaining 3 players to join your team as a Prepaid Team Golfer. Team cost is $750.
- As an Individual Golfer—if you are golfing as an individual and are not part of an identified team. You will be paired with others to make a foursome. Individual player cost is $200.
- As a Prepaid Team Golfer—if you’ve been invited to participate on someone else’s pre-paid team. Simply follow the instructions to get yourself registered.
- If you are playing as part of a sponsorship package, please reach out to me directly and I’ll register you
- As a RGWF Education Champion—if you are not golfing, but serving as a volunteer or an interested supporter.
- NOTE: You will be given the option to make a donation at the time of your registration. It should not be required.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available!
Questions? Challenges? Reach out to Tina Majors, email@example.com, or 615-732-5174.